Specified Skills Worker (SSW) Program
Explore Job Opportunities in Japan with IPS Corporation – Philippines
What is Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) Program in Japan?
The Specified Skilled Worker Program is an initiative introduced by the Japanese government to address labor shortages in specific industries. It provides foreign workers with the opportunity to work in Japan in designated skilled occupations. The program is divided into two categories: Specified Skilled Worker I and Specified Skilled Worker II.
Specified Skilled Worker I:
This category includes jobs that require a certain level of skill and expertise. Workers under this category can stay in Japan for up to five years but are not eligible for permanent residency.
- Accommodation Industry: Hotel and inn operations.
- Building Cleaning Management: Cleaning and maintenance of buildings.
- Construction Industry: Various roles in the construction sector.
- Food Service Industry: Cooking, waiting, and related roles in restaurants.
- Industrial Machinery Industry: Operation and maintenance of industrial machinery.
- Manufacturing Industry: Various roles in manufacturing, including assembly line work.
- Agriculture: Cultivation, harvesting, and related activities.
- Fisheries: Fishery-related work, including fishing and aquaculture.
- Automotive Maintenance: Maintenance and repair of automobiles.
Specified Skilled Worker II:
This category is for higher-skilled workers who have more advanced expertise in their respective fields. Workers under this category may be eligible for a longer stay, and there is a possibility of applying for permanent residency.
- Aviation Industry: Roles related to aircraft maintenance.
- Nursing Care: Caregiving and related healthcare services.
- Shipbuilding and Ship Machinery Industry: Construction and maintenance of ships.
- Electric, Electronic, and Information Industries: Roles related to electrical and electronic systems.
- Construction Industry: Specialized roles in construction, such as welding.
- Automotive Maintenance: Higher-skilled roles in the maintenance and repair of automobiles.
- Manufacturing Industry: Higher-skilled roles in manufacturing.
- IT and Software Services: IT-related roles, including programming and software development.
Key Features of the Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) Program?
- Occupation-specific Training: Applicants undergo training specific to their designated occupation to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Language Proficiency: Depending on the job category, applicants may need to demonstrate a certain level of proficiency in the Japanese language to ensure effective communication in the workplace.
- Employer Sponsorship: To participate in the SSW Program, applicants need a job offer from a Japanese employer who is willing to sponsor their application.
- Workers under the SSW Program can renew their visas if they continue to meet the program requirements. Specified Skilled Worker II holders may have the opportunity to extend their stay or apply for permanent residency.
Benefits of Living and Working in Japan for Applicants:
- Rich Cultural Experience: Immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of Japanese culture while preserving the warmth and hospitality inherent in your own cultural identity.
- Professional Growth Opportunities: Japan’s diverse industries provide abundant opportunities for professional growth. Elevate your career and gain valuable international experience in a dynamic work environment.
- Quality of Life: Enjoy Japan’s renowned quality of life with efficient public transportation, safe communities, and a blend of traditional and modern living.
Why Choose IPS for Your SSW Journey:
Tailored Support for Everyone: IPS Corporation values diversity and offers tailored support to individuals from various backgrounds. Our experienced team understands the unique needs of applicants, creating an inclusive environment for all.
Cultural Sensitivity: IPS Corporation recognizes the importance of cultural adaptation. Our team, well-versed in both Japanese and various global cultures, offers guidance that respects and integrates the diverse backgrounds of our applicants.
Comprehensive Language Assistance: Overcome language barriers with IPS Corporation’s language support. We assist applicants in developing essential Japanese language skills, and promoting effective communication for success in the workplace and daily life.
Ready to work in Japan?
Our Primary Service
Embark on a journey of linguistic excellence with our Japanese language courses, ranging from JLPT N5 to N2 proficiency. Our expert educators and immersive curriculum ensure a seamless progression in your language learning experience.
From the basic 'hello' (こんにちは) to conversational Nihongo, we will help you on each and every stages of your language learning experience.
IPS Corporation – Philippines introduces our Learn and Earn Program – your passport to studying and working in the vibrant and culturally rich land of Japan. We will help you through the entire process of becoming a Japanese Student Visa holder with no hassle.
Be a Japanese Student Visa holder now! Live, Study, Work and Earn in Japan through IPS Corporation.
Other IPS Corporation Services
We understand the importance of a hassle-free transition into studying in Japan. IPS Corporation offers dedicated assistance in securing your Japanese student visa, ensuring a smooth experience as you pursue your education in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Explore teaching opportunities in Japan through our Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) training and seminar programs. IPS Corporation prepares you for a fulfilling role in Japanese classrooms, fostering cultural exchange and language development.
Explore opportunities for skilled work in Japan through the Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) visa program. IPS Corporation assists you in the application process, opening doors to a fulfilling professional experience in Japan.
Navigating the complexities of working in Japan is simplified with IPS Corporation's working visa processing services. We will guide you through the application process, a smooth transition into your desired professional role.
Embark on a compassionate career path with IPS Corporation's Caregiver School. Our training programs prepare you for a rewarding role as a caregiver in Japan, providing essential skills and cultural awareness.
Experience precision beyond words with our expert document translation and interpretation services. IPS Corporation excels in bridging language gaps, ensuring accurate communication for both personal and professional needs.